Our Free 5-point Winter Check will cover the following:
- Lights - poor visibility is a common cause of road accidents and with those dark early nights it's important to ensure your car's lights are working so that your vehicle remains safe on the road during the winter months
- Wiper Blades - with an increased likelihood of rain, snow and ice, it's important to check that your wiper blades are fit for purpose so that you can see clearly
- Oil - an essential lubricant for your car's engine, without oil your engine could seize and you will breakdown, prevent the likelihood of this happening by ensuring your car's oil remains at the correct level
- Car Battery - cold winter mornings increase the stress put on car batteries, making battery failure more common. Reduce your chance of an unexpected breakdown this winter by ensuring yours is in good working order
- Screen Wash (Includes FREE top up) - not only will it help clean your windscreen, our screen wash contains an antifreeze agent to help prevent the screen wash bottle from freezing up
If you'd like to go the extra mile, why not opt for our Winter Preparation Service? This 10-point check includes an anti-freeze change (worth £35) and Duxback windscreen treatment (worth £24.95). You'll also receive a pack of winter essentials (worth £10) subject to stock availability.
The Winter Preparation Service is exclusively available at Halfords Autocentres and is ideal for those looking to thoroughly check the safety of their car ready for winter.