Sep 2015 | New autocentre opens in Glasgow
Halfords Autocentres celebrates the opening of its 307th autocentre. L-R James, Kenny, Gordon, Stuart, Duncan, Jack, Reece.
Saturday 12th September saw the opening of our brand new state-of-the-art autocentre in Glasgow.
The garage is located alongside the existing Halfords store on Rutherglen Road and its opening has created six new jobs in the area.
Equipped with the latest high-tech equipment, the team of skilled technicians is able to carry out MOT tests, car servicing, diagnostic checks and repairs on all makes and models of car.
Stuart Tervit, centre manager, commented "We're excited to be open for business and we look forward to being able to help customers with their car maintenance and repair needs."
To make a booking online, select from the categories above.View map, address, phone number and opening hours
Meet the team
- James is a qualified service technician with 15 years' experience in the car industry.
- Our MOT tester Kenny has a wealth of experience in the industry and is a fully qualified technician alongside his MOT testing credentials.
- Gordon has been servicing cars at Halfords for an impressive 27 years! What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing.
- Stuart manages the autocentre ensuring a top level of customer service and is also a qualified mechanic and MOT tester.
- Our apprentice Reece has not long joined Halfords Autocentres but will take on any challenges put to him and has a bright future.